The Frog's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Frog's Place

A place to chat and converse.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Plant pics and discussion

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Plant pics and discussion Empty Plant pics and discussion Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:51 pm

Cope's Gray Treefrog

Cope's Gray Treefrog

post good plants here flower

froglover likes this post

2Plant pics and discussion Empty Re: Plant pics and discussion Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:00 pm

Cope's Gray Treefrog

Cope's Gray Treefrog

this is my favorite tree, the american hornbeam Carpinus Caroliniaa(musclewood, ironwood, devilwood). it grows mostly in riparian zones along rivers in the southern US. Its tough wood is often used for tool handles and instruments. Plant pics and discussion 10661846_969772323049633_1987807562532823491_o

froglover and astraldastard like this post

3Plant pics and discussion Empty Re: Plant pics and discussion Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:18 pm

froglover

froglover
Admin

i really like that tree! i've seen it before but never knew what it was called. thank you for posting it! thank you also for this chance to reflect on what my favorite plant is. i think i would have to say it is the weeping cherry tree Plant pics and discussion Weeping-cherry-light-pink-big-5a2d63899802070037117b92

while i would imagine it is one of the most popular trees, i think that popular things are often popular for a reason! they have all the majesty of a weeping willow with the beautiful flowers of a cherry tree. not only are they beautiful, but they also attract hummingbirds and butterflies. looking forward to learning about others' choices!

Cope's Gray Treefrog and astraldastard like this post

https://thefrogsplace.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum